Thank you for your interest in joining the Community Health Clinic of Butler County in our efforts to provide primary health & dental care to our uninsured and income-eligible neighbors in Butler County.
All volunteers are provided training and orientation sessions geared to their specific talents, interests, and abilities.
Qualities of a good volunteer:
- cheerful, pleasant disposition
- works well with others/treats patients and coworkers with respect
- accepts instruction and obeys the rules
- good physical, mental, and emotional health
- maintains confidentiality of patient information
- respects cultural diversity
- helps to provide a culture of caring
- must be at least 16 and in senior high school to qualify
Apply to be a Volunteer
If you would like to help, there are three ways to apply:
- Call 724-841-0980 x106 for more information
- Download, print, and send back the Volunteer Application
- Fill out the volunteer form below.