If you need health care and are uninsured, you may be eligible for free care at the Community Health Clinic.
To receive medical services you must first be determined eligible for care. Visit our NEW PATIENT section to begin this process today.
- The Community Health Clinic is not a walk-in /urgent care facility.
- Volunteer health care providers and eligibility screeners are only available by scheduled appointment.
- We will not duplicate services already available in the community. Our case manager and trained volunteers will help guide those eligible for other services to the appropriate agency.
- There are no narcotics or cash at the Community Health Clinic.
- Patients are not charged for services provided onsite at the CHCBC. We gratefully accept donations for services and rely on Community Support to provide our free services.
Please call 724-841-0980 with any questions you may have, or send us a note via the contact page.